The association's main objective is to enable vulnerable children to develop their potential.
To this end, we undertakes various activities throughout the year:
- Cultural and recreational outings and awareness of environmental protection
- Sports Activities
- Adapted summer camps
- Therapeutic Workshop Sessions: Music therapy, Pet therapy, etc.
- Clothing and food Distribution
We ensure as much as possible that our activities are in line with the Sustainable Development Goals in order to contribute to the protection of our planet.
Fund Projects and organise events
- Noël de Frankie: Each year in December, A Show offered to thousands of sick and underprivileged children with distribution of Christmas gifts and snacks.
- Medical Equipment: Funding of Carpediem equipment, Hemofiltration Monitor for
intensive care, Funding for school grants
- Therapeutic Equipment
- Construction and Development in Structures, Homes and Hospitals
- Implementation of playgrounds and green spaces